旧版本 Skype 184.108.40.2061
40 scans reported this version clean
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) (Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion) (Intel)
- 1GHz Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 (Leopard) or newer.
- 100 MB free disk space.
- Either USB or regular headset if your Mac does not have a built-in microphone.
- Download drivers if you are using an external webcam.
- For voice calls recommend broadband connection with 100 kbps down / 100 kbps up.
- For group video calling everyone on the call needs Skype 5.0 for Windows or Mac or higher plus webcams, and at least one person needs a group video calling subscription. For best quality we recommend you use a high-speed broadband connection of 4Mbps down/512kbps up and a computer with a Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz processor. As a minimum you’ll need a high-speed broad connection of 512kbps down/128kbps up and a computer with a 1 GHz processor.
- Facebook video calls
- Skypenames ending with period do not work properly
- Spanish version of Skype client does not launch
Skype is a little program for making free calls over the internet to anyone else who also has Skype. It's free and easy to download and use, and works with most computers. Now it also supports video conferencing over the net.
Skype is a proprietary peer-to-peer Internet telephony (VoIP) network, founded by Niklas Zennstrom and Janus Friis, the creators of KaZaA and competing against established open VoIP protocols like SIP, IAX, or H.323. The Skype Group is headquartered in Luxembourg with offices also in London and Tallinn. The system has a reputation for working across different types of network connections (including firewalls and NAT) because voice packets are routed by the combined users of the free desktop software application. Skype users can speak to other Skype users for free. Skype also has paid services allowing users to call traditional telephone numbers (SkypeOut), receive calls from traditional phones (SkypeIn), and receive voicemail messages.
- SkypeOut allows Skype users to call traditional telephone numbers
- SkypeIn (beta) allows Skype users to receive calls on their computers dialed by regular phone subscribers
- Skype Voicemail allows callers to leave voice-mail messages for Skype users who are indisposed
- Skype supports group text chat with an interface similar to IRC with 150 People
- Skype Me has opened up a wellspring of people who want to communicate with people from other countries
- Skype 2.0 (and above) supports video conferencing
- Skype is compatible with Mac OS X 10.4 (220.127.116.11), 10.5 (2.8), 10.5.8. Pleas contact us if any of these information needs to be updated.
更新 : Skype for Mac 更新