Old Version of Malwarebytes 1.33
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- (FIXED) Issue with Latvian language file.
- (FIXED) Improved activation license key checking.
- (ADDED) Safeguard to prevent users from losing scan results.
- (ADDED) Created framework for Malwarebytes' scripting language. …
Malwarebytes is a simple, effective and easy to use anti-malware application. Malwarebytes' application can run along with your antivirus application and protect your system from malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module.
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Updates : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Updates
Did You Know?
MalwareBytes's database is updated constantly.