Old Version of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.70
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 800MHZ CPU or faster.
- 256MB of RAM (512MB or more recommended).
- 20MB free hard disk space.
- 800x600 or greater screen resolution.
- Active internet connection for database and product updates.
- New program logo and icons
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default
Malwarebytes is a simple, effective and easy to use anti-malware application. Malwarebytes' application can run along with your antivirus application and protect your system from malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well known anti-virus and anti-malware applications fail to detect. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure.
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module.
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Updates : Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Updates
Did You Know?
MalwareByte supports Multi-Languages.