Old Version of MediaMonkey 220.127.116.116
Legacy OS support
52 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 0012055: [Synchronization] Can't drag & drop folders on iOS sync (Ludek) - resolved.
- 0011842: [Burning / Disc Handling] Wi-Fi sync: in some cases MMW returns HTTP 202 (Ludek) - resolved.
- 0012038: [Player] Online stream…
MediaMonkey , made by Ventis Media Inc, is an audio player that also functions as a media library. It maintains its library in a database that is compatible with Microsoft's Access database format, and as such, the database entries can be changed by using Access or other compatible programs.
MediaMonkey is extensible using script-based code, giving users access to new functionality and creating the possibility of extending the program themselves. Using this interface one could access almost any aspect of MediaMonkey's organizational capabilities via an external application - or script - that can be fully integrated with MediaMonkey. Music formats that MediaMonkey supports are OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC and MPC. Music can be ripped from Audio CDs and converted between most of these formats. MediaMonkey includes a multi-format tag editor that can save to a variety of tag formats for the files it supports, including: ID3v1 and v2, Ogg comments, WMA, APE2, and WAV tags. It also handles automatic and intelligent tagging of files based on filenames through use of the Auto-Tagger.
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
MediaMonkey is property of Ventis Media, Inc. .
Updates : MediaMonkey Updates
Did You Know?
Upon first launch, the program scans your drive for supported digital media files to add to the library. Files are sorted based on their ID3 tags, and the helpful Auto-Rename and Auto-Tag From Filename features keep untagged tracks from falling through the cracks.