Old Version of MediaMonkey 2.1
- Windows 98
- Windows NT
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Change log not available
MediaMonkey , made by Ventis Media Inc, is an audio player that also functions as a media library. It maintains its library in a database that is compatible with Microsoft's Access database format, and as such, the database entries can be changed by using Access or other compatible programs.
MediaMonkey is extensible using script-based code, giving users access to new functionality and creating the possibility of extending the program themselves. Using this interface one could access almost any aspect of MediaMonkey's organizational capabilities via an external application - or script - that can be fully integrated with MediaMonkey. Music formats that MediaMonkey supports are OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV, APE, FLAC and MPC. Music can be ripped from Audio CDs and converted between most of these formats. MediaMonkey includes a multi-format tag editor that can save to a variety of tag formats for the files it supports, including: ID3v1 and v2, Ogg comments, WMA, APE2, and WAV tags. It also handles automatic and intelligent tagging of files based on filenames through use of the Auto-Tagger.
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without bogging down
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly
MediaMonkey is property of Ventis Media, Inc. .
Updates : MediaMonkey Updates
Did You Know?
It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web, and an automated file and directory renamer to organize your music library.