Version History of mIRC 6.02
- Fixed tab key nick completion bug.
- Fixed window tiling bug when a maximized window is closed while
auto-tile/cascade is enabled.
- Fixed /dcc trust bug.
- Fixed on keydown/keyup events in custom @windows not handling some
- Fixed editboxes limiting amount of text that can be entered.
- Fixed dcc sends/chats not being auto-minimized when switchbar was
- $ticks now uses a different method to get the ticks value.
- Extended /drawsave -qN to save .jpg files with quality N, where
N is between 1 and 100.
- Custom dialog initial size now takes account of wrapped menubar
- Fixed memory handling bug in jpg loading routine.
- Extended switchbar multi-line option in display dialog.
- Added Options dialog to Window menu.
- Inverted /drawpic -m switch, now uses slower better quality method
only when -m is specified.
- Fixed mIRC always adding itself to the tray after explorer crashes,
even if tray option wasn\'t enabled.
- Added /dialog -h switch, works same as -i in /timer and /window,
makes dialog hop between connections.
- The on CLOSE event is now again triggered for open windows when
- mIRC now uses the default system cursor for hotlinks.
- mIRC now uses the command LIST stop to stop the channels list
from the server, on all IRC networks.
- Fixed /flash bug.
- Fixed /ignore -r bug.
- Fixed dcc get file exists dialog bug incorrectly truncating file
- Fixed dcc server protocol bug when rejecting a connection.
- The on INPUT event is no longer triggered for commands that use
the ! command prefix.
- Fixed $style() menu option not being set in some situations.
- Fixed $inrect() bug.
- Fixed /drawcopy bug, was copying one pixel too many.
- Extended Channels Folder Add/Edit dialog to allow selection of
multiple networks for each channel entry.
- Fixed fserve window time-out beep/closing bug.
- Fixed connection wizard dialog bug.
- Fixed * Disconnected not being displayed in channel window in
- Fixed tooltip display bug.
- Fixed /notify /ignore /protect /aop /avoice not always applying
nick color settings after changes.
- Fixed bugs in dcc trust feature.
- Added ignore option to dcc trust dialog.
- Fixed /sound lpt1/com1/etc. bug under Win2k.
- Editing an item in the highlight dialog no longer changes the
position of the item.
- Fixed $dccignore(N) bug when N = 0.
- Fixed $submenu() not working in picture @windows.
- Fixed ctcp finger reply not evaluating user name if it contained
variables or identifiers.
- Fixed /hdel -w bug, wasn\'t unsetting items which had been created
with the -z switch.
- Notify list window titlebar now shows total number of users in
- Perform on connect section now allows you to specify a different
set of commands for each network. Moved perform dialog to connect
- Fixed $input() bugs.
- If a $cid ceases to exist during execution of a script, eg. if
/window -c is used to close a status window, mIRC now re-assigns
the script to an existing $cid.
- Fixed scrollbar display bug in windows in some situations.
- Fixed /window and $mouse.dx/dy bugs when windows taskbar positioned
at left/top of desktop.
- Fixed mIRC not using system default for browser/email programs.
- Fixed $active/$lactive bug.
- Fixed bug which caused custom dialog to lose focus when window was
closed with /window -c.
- Fixed /set -u0 bug not unsetting variables in some situations.
- The unable to join channel message is now displayed in the status
window and in the channel window.
- Strip codes option in logging dialog now also strips control codes
from the timestamp.
- Separators at the bottom of a custom menu definition are no longer
stripped out from a menu.
- Fixed $gettok() bug when handling negative N values.
- Can now use /font to set font settings in mirc.ini for non-open
- mIRC no longer closes a channel window on reconnect to a server
if you have keep channels open enabled.
- mIRC no longer attempts to rejoin a channel on reconnect if the
channel was +i, or if it was +k and mIRC didn\'t have the key.
- Fixed /window -f bug when used on hidden @windows.
- DCC Sends/Gets that fail during transfer now show cps/time info
in status window message.
- $var() now evalutes the first parameter if it isn\'t a %variable.
- Dlls opened by $dll() or /dll are now closed before mIRC closes
all other windows on exit.
- Can now use %variables in custom dialog table definitions for
control size/position values.
- Fixed /dcc send not handling UNC format filenames correctly.
- Fixed MIME $encode()/$decode() bug when processing &binvars
that contained zero values.
- Can now use $* as a parameter to an alias.
- Fixed $bvar().word/nword/long/nlong properties, now return an
- Fixed infinite recursion bug when using /timer -e switch.
- DCC Get Resume dialog now shows current and incoming file size.
- Added on dialog close event.
- Custom dialogs no longer require an ok or cancel button.
- Added $sin()/$cos()/etc. .deg property to treat number as degrees
instead of radians.
- $window().type for custom windows now returns: custom, picture,
- Mozilla is now used correctly when opening URLs.
- Changed Group by Network behaviour.
- You can now use $dns(0).nick/addr/ip to reference properties if an
address couldn\'t be resolved.
- Fixed memory handling bug when using /sockwrite * wildcard format.
- Added /window -R switch, resets window position to previously saved
- /nick changes are now saved to mirc.ini immediately.
- Fixed bug with second editbox not appearing when you are voiced on
- Fixed nick in channel/query window titlebar not being updated on a
nick change if Show nick in channel/query titlebars was enabled.
- Using $hget(name, item, &binvar) where item is a non-existent item
now returns 0 and does not create the &binvar.
- Added /hload and /hsave -i switch, saves hash table in ini file
format. Can specify optional [section] name after filename.
- $regex() now handles empty strings correctly.
- Rejoin channels on connect option now combines JOINs for multiple
- Fixed /socklist display bug for listening connections.
- Extended $hfind(name/N, text, N, M) to handle wildcard/regex
matches. Where M is:
n - normal text comparison (default if M isn\'t specified)
w - text is wildcard text
W - hash table item/data is wildcard text
r - text is regular expression
R - hash table item/data is regular expression
Note: $hmatch() and $hregex() are still supported for now but
are no longer listed in the help file.
- Fixed mouse button right-click popup menu bug when connected to
- The second parameter in a /who request is no longer treated as a
filter string if it does not contain a wildcard character.
- Fixed bug relating to time and timezone handling, happened only
in certain timezones.
- The /aop /avoice /protect /ignore commands now allow you to
specify a network name as the last parameter.
- Updated Regular Expression library to PCRE v3.9.
- Updated PNG library to PNG v1.2.1.
- Added sort button to control dialog.
- Can now specify wildcard name in /close command.
- Fixed bug in Copy messages to Query window feature.
- The -r and -l switches now work the same way in /aop /ignore
/avoice and /protect.
- Added on CONNECTFAIL event, same format as on CONNECT, triggers
when a connection attempt (including retries) has failed.
- Added /clearall -snqmtgu switches, where s = status, n = channel,
q = query, m = message window, t = chat, g = finger, u = custom.
If no switches are specified all windows are cleared.
- Added /bread -t switch, reads data up to the next CR/LF.
- Added Flush files option to DCC Options dialog.
- Fixed /timer bug, may not have been triggering correctly in some
- Show whois in active window now handles /whois nick1,nick2,etc.
- Added IRCX-specific fix for handling messages sent by a channel
to a user, eg. #channel PRIVMSG nick :message. mIRC only supports
this format when connected to an IRCX server.
- Added Alt+LeftClick on Status Window switchbar button, shows/hides
all switchbar buttons associated with the status window. New windows
will always have their buttons displayed even if the hide option is
on. Can also use Alt+F1 to show/hide buttons.
- $mask() now handles ^ and = as userid prefixes.
- Fixed List Channels dialog bug which caused it to lose settings in
- The on DIALOG mouse event now triggers over controls in a dialog
and $did is set to the control id value.
- Added on DIALOG active event, works with $dialog().active.