Old Version of mIRC 6.2
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Undid changes that made the display smoother since slower computers where unable to cope. The display now flickers a bit as in previous versions.
- Changed mark/copy behaviour so that it works like it did in previous versions.
IRC (Internet Relay Chat) is a virtual meeting place where people from all over the world can meet and talk; you'll find the whole diversity of human interests, ideas, and issues here, and you'll be able to participate in group discussions on one of the many thousands of IRC channels, on hundreds of IRC networks, or just talk in private to family or friends, wherever they are in the world.
- Full featured Internet Relay Chat client
- Clean, practical interface
- Highly configurable and supports features such as buddy lists
- Powerful scripting language that can be used both to automate mIRC and to create applications that perform a wide range of functions from network communications to playing games.
Updates : mIRC Updates
Did You Know?
Version 6.35 was the last version to support Windows 95, 98 and NT.