Old Version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.25
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 framework)
- On exit MySQL Workbench prompted the user to save changes for every query tab that had been opened in the SQL Editor, even where a table had simple been viewed, and no script code had been written by the user. (Bug#54754)
- When synchronizing…
MySQL Workbench is an open source suite of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and manipulating the data within MySQL databases.
MySQL Workbench provides tools for
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator
Updates : MySQL Workbench (GUI Tools) Updates
Did You Know?
MySQL GUI Tools is a freeware software package that includes three important MySQL graphic utilities: MySQL Administrator, MySQL Migration Toolkit and MySQL Query Browser.