Old Version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.26
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 framework)
- On the Home screen, the saved connections previously listed in the Workspace were no longer visible. (Bug#55484)
- When a model was synchronized with a live database, CHAR(n) columns were…
MySQL Workbench is an open source suite of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and manipulating the data within MySQL databases.
MySQL Workbench provides tools for
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator
Updates : MySQL Workbench (GUI Tools) Updates
Did You Know?
MySQL GUI Tools could be installed on all Windows platforms using the Windows Installer (.msi) package. The MSI package is contained within a ZIP archive named mysql-gui-tools-version-win32.msi, (version indicates the MySQL GUI Tools version).