Old Version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.31a
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 framework)
- Bug #58832 MySQL Workbench Unexpected Error
- Bug #58833 Opening snippet tab crashes the workbench
- Bug #58846 workbench closing when closing “user defined types” window by [X]
- Bug #58850 sql-editor has problems…
MySQL Workbench is an open source suite of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and manipulating the data within MySQL databases.
MySQL Workbench provides tools for
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator
Updates : MySQL Workbench (GUI Tools) Updates
Did You Know?
MySQL GUI Tools gives a toolkit of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and managing the data within MySQL databases.