Old Version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.32
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 and .Net 3.5 framework)
- new and improved UI for Administration and Query-Editor
- Bug #15245 Can’t adjust multiple databases with binlog-do-db and binlog-ignore-db
- Bug #38597 Table comments can be too…
MySQL Workbench is an open source suite of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and manipulating the data within MySQL databases.
MySQL Workbench provides tools for
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator
Updates : MySQL Workbench (GUI Tools) Updates
Did You Know?
MySQL GUI Tools run on recent 32-bit Windows NT based operating systems, including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 2003. They don't run on Windows NT 4 and below.