Old Version of MySQL Workbench 5.2.37
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- The SQL editor would open a table in read-only mode when opened from either the Edit Table Data link via the home screen, or if the schema tree was not expanded. (Bug #13466131)
- Viewing the Server Logs on a MySQL server…
MySQL Workbench is an open source suite of desktop applications for the administration of MySQL instances and for building and manipulating the data within MySQL databases.
MySQL Workbench provides tools for
- Database Design & Modeling
- SQL Development (replacing MySQL Query Browser)
- Database Administration (replacing MySQL Administrator
Updates : MySQL Workbench (GUI Tools) Updates
Did You Know?
MySQL GUI Tools run on recent 32-bit Windows NT based operating systems, including Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 2003. They don't run on Windows NT 4 and below.