Old Version of Notepad Plus Plus 3.3
Legacy OS support
41 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Add the capacity to keep all the configuration files in Notepad++ installed location.
- Add shortcut Alt+F4 to menu item "Exit", user can resign the shortcut he/she want to it.
- Add shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S to menu item "Save AS". …
Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the Microsoft Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with pure Win32 API calls and uses STL. It is under the GPL License. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
It supports auto-completion, regular expression find and replace, split screen editing, zooming, bookmarks, and brace and indent highlighting. It has support for macros and plug-ins. A user-written plug-in called TextFX, which provides many text transformation options, is included by default.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag and Drop supported
- Multi-Language environment supported
Updates : Notepad ++ Updates
Did You Know?
A source code editor for the programmer and a better text editor Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the M$ Windows environment.Notepad++ is designed to be a freeware replacement for Notepad.