Old Version of Notepad Plus Plus 3.3
Legacy OS support
41 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Add the capacity to keep all the configuration files in Notepad++ installed location.
- Add shortcut Alt+F4 to menu item "Exit", user can resign the shortcut he/she want to it.
- Add shortcut Ctrl+Alt+S to menu item "Save AS". …
Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the Microsoft Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with pure Win32 API calls and uses STL. It is under the GPL License. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
It supports auto-completion, regular expression find and replace, split screen editing, zooming, bookmarks, and brace and indent highlighting. It has support for macros and plug-ins. A user-written plug-in called TextFX, which provides many text transformation options, is included by default.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag and Drop supported
- Multi-Language environment supported
Updates : Notepad ++ Updates
Did You Know?
Notepad++ is an powerful software to help you edit text and source code for Windows. It can run on linux and Mac OSX. And it all most can instead of Notepad in Windows. It is a really free software. Everyone can use freely and easily.