Old Version of Notepad Plus Plus 5.9.4 (RC)
Legacy OS support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Add 3 Project Panels for the management of projects
- Doc Switcher can be sorted now.
- Fix crash issue while printing for some printers.
- Fix ANSI version Clipboard history entries display bug.
- Fix wrong display…
Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the Microsoft Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with pure Win32 API calls and uses STL. It is under the GPL License. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
It supports auto-completion, regular expression find and replace, split screen editing, zooming, bookmarks, and brace and indent highlighting. It has support for macros and plug-ins. A user-written plug-in called TextFX, which provides many text transformation options, is included by default.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag and Drop supported
- Multi-Language environment supported
Updates : Notepad ++ Updates
Did You Know?
A source code editor for the programmer and a better text editor Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the M$ Windows environment.Notepad++ is designed to be a freeware replacement for Notepad.