Old Version of Notepad Plus Plus 5.9.4 (RC)
Legacy OS support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Add 3 Project Panels for the management of projects
- Doc Switcher can be sorted now.
- Fix crash issue while printing for some printers.
- Fix ANSI version Clipboard history entries display bug.
- Fix wrong display…
Notepad++ is a free source code editor which supports several programming languages running under the Microsoft Windows environment.
This project, based on the Scintilla editor component, is written in C++ with pure Win32 API calls and uses STL. It is under the GPL License. The aim of Notepad++ is to offer a slim and efficient binary with a totally customizable GUI.
It supports auto-completion, regular expression find and replace, split screen editing, zooming, bookmarks, and brace and indent highlighting. It has support for macros and plug-ins. A user-written plug-in called TextFX, which provides many text transformation options, is included by default.
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Regular Expression Search/Replace supported
- Full Drag and Drop supported
- Multi-Language environment supported
Updates : Notepad ++ Updates
Did You Know?
Notepad Plus Plus (or NotePad++) is a free (as in "free speech" and also as in "free beer") source code editor and Notepad replacement that supports several languages. Running in the MS Windows environment, its use is governed by GPL License.