Version History of NVIDIA Forceware 320.18 (XP)
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for Metro: Last Light providing up to 10% faster performance and Microsoft WHQL certification.
New in GeForce R320 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 20% for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.22 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 660 SLI:
- Up to 17% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 18% in Tomb Raider
- Up to 9% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 7% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 6% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 5% in BioShock: Infinite
- Up to 5% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Added SLI profile for Alien Fear
- Added SLI profile for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Added SLI profile for Dead Island: Riptide
- Added SLI profile for Dragon Sword
- Added SLI profile for Neverwinter
- Added SLI profile for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Added SLI profile for GRID 2
- Added SLI profile for Human Head 2
- Added SLI profile for Remember Me
- Added SLI profile for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Updated SLI profile for Natural Selection 2
- Updated SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
- Updated SLI profile for Trackmania 2: Canyon
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v184.108.40.206
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.
*Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: GeForce GTX 600 series SLI, Quad SLI technology, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.