Version History of NVIDIA ForceWare 320.18 (Vista/7/8)
This is the GeForce Game Ready driver for Metro: Last Light providing up to 10% faster performance and Microsoft WHQL certification.
Get optimal game settings for Metro: Last Light with GeForce Experience and enjoy NVIDIA PhysX effects and DirectX 11 tessellation.
Includes the production release of GeForce Experience (version 1.5) as an optional installation. GeForce Experience replaces NVIDIA Update as the easiest way to keep your drivers up to date.
New in GeForce R320 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 20% for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 314.22 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 660 SLI:
- Up to 17% in Dirt: Showdown
- Up to 18% in Tomb Raider
- Up to 9% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 9% in Assassin’s Creed III
- Up to 7% in StarCraft II
- Up to 6% in Far Cry 3
- Up to 6% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
- Up to 6% in Battlefield 3
- Up to 5% in BioShock: Infinite
- Up to 5% in F1 2012
- SLI Technology
- Added SLI profile for Alien Fear
- Added SLI profile for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
- Added SLI profile for Dead Island: Riptide
- Added SLI profile for Dragon Sword
- Added SLI profile for Neverwinter
- Added SLI profile for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- Added SLI profile for GRID 2
- Added SLI profile for Human Head 2
- Added SLI profile for Remember Me
- Added SLI profile for The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
- Updated SLI profile for Natural Selection 2
- Updated SLI profile for Resident Evil 6
- Updated SLI profile for Trackmania 2: Canyon
- Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.