Version History of NVIDIA ForceWare 296.10 (Vista/7)
- Adds support for the new GeForce GTX 560 SE GPU.
- Updates PhysX System Software to version 9.12.0213.
- Boosts SLI performance in the following games:
- Blacklight: Retribution – up to 1.8x performance increase
- DiRT 3 – updated DX11 profile to improve menu performance
- Dungeon Defenders
- F1 2011 – improves performance with game patch 1.2
- rFactor 2
- Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes documentation for more details.
- Game-changing performance boost of up to 45% in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, “the fastest selling title inSteam’s history”
- Up to 2x performance Mass Effect 3 with SLI technology.
- New PhysX software for the best experience in top PhysX titles like Alice: Madness Returns and Batman: Arkham City.
- Updates HD Audio to version 126.96.36.199.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
Highlight Summary for the R295 Family of Drivers
New features and performance since R285 WHQL-certified driver