Old Version of Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
The openoffice project aims to compete with Microsoft Office and emulate its look and feel where suitable. It can also read and write most of the file formats found in Microsoft Office, and many other applications. The ability to read and write Microsoft Office documents is an essential feature of the suite for many users.
- Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Updates : Apache OpenOffice Updates
Did You Know?
OpenOffice.org inherited many features from the original StarOffice upon which it was based, including the OpenOffice.org XML file format which it retained until version 2, when the ISO/IEC standard OpenDocument Format (ODF) replaced it.