Old Version of OpenOffice 3.4.0 (Beta 1)
Legacy OS support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- 256 Mbytes RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- At least 650 Mbytes available disk space for a default install (including a JRE) via download.
After installation and deletion of temporary installation files, OpenOffice.org will use approximately 440 Mbytes disk space.
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with at least 256 colours
- The TIME spreadsheet function returns values between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59.999... inclusive and wraps values equal to or greater than 24:00:00.
- Added locale data for Haitian [ht-HT]
- Added locale data for Urdu (Pakistan) [ur-PK] …
The openoffice project aims to compete with Microsoft Office and emulate its look and feel where suitable. It can also read and write most of the file formats found in Microsoft Office, and many other applications. The ability to read and write Microsoft Office documents is an essential feature of the suite for many users.
- Writer – a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc – a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyse, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress – the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw – lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base – lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within OpenOffice.org
- Math – lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Updates : Apache OpenOffice Updates
Did You Know?
Since it's first release, OpenOffice has been downloaded more then 59 million times.