Old Version of Passwordsafe 2.06
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
Bugs fixed in 2.06
-  Autotype now works correctly when \"lock database on minimize\" active.
-  Export to text function works again.
Password Safe is a free open-source program for storing passwords in the Windows operating system. After filling in the master password the user has access to all account data entered and saved previously. The data can be organized by categories, can be sorted and searched. The key combination Ctrl+C copies the password of a selected account into the clipboard, Ctrl+U copies user ID. The program can be set to minimize automatically after a period of idle time and clears the clipboard. It is possible to compare and synchronize two different password databases.
- KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and the Twofish algorithms to encrypt its password databases.
- your passwords are encrypted while KeePass is running, so even if Windows caches the KeePass process to disk, this wouldn't reveal your passwords anyway.
- One master password decrypts the complete database.
- KeePass runs, without downloading any additional libraries, on Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP (Home & Pro, 32-bit & 64-bit), 2003 and Vista.
- The password list can be exported to various formats like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
- KeePass supports time fields: creation time, last modification time, last access time and expiration time.
Updates : PasswordSafe Updates
Did You Know?
Password Safe allows you to manage your old passwords and to easily and quickly generate, store, organize, retrieve, and use complex new passwords, using password policies that you control. Once stored, your user names and passwords are just a few clicks away.