Version History of PasswordSafe 3.29
- 3519484 - Empty Groups are now persistent (previously a group with no entries would 'disappear' if the database was locked or closed).
- 3510481 - The Last Modified and Password Modified date/times are initially set to show the entry's creation time, instead of being blank.
- N/a - When comparing databases, you can now display of the details of the entries' differences in the results dialog by right-click -> compare selected entries.
- N/a - You can now cancel a long running Compare, Merge or Synchronize database operation. Note: You should check the operation's report file to see if the operation was indeed cancelled. If not, you can undo it as all operations).
- N/a - Portuguese (Brazil) installation instructions added, thanks to Andreas.
Changes to Existing Features in V3.29
Bugs fixed in V3.29
- 3525995 - Find now only highlights/select the found entry.
- 3523117 - Password Expiration Date now correctly set when using intervals.
- 3521158 - Paste into the Notes field (Add or Edit entry) is now always in plain text.
- 3518734 - When generating passwords (Ctrl-P), the user is no longer prompted to save changes when pressing Esc if they have selected a Named Password Policy but not generated a password.
- 3518732 - Custom special symbol set now handled correctly in Generate Password dialog box.
- 3518389 - All date/time fields in the List view are now displayed using the user's "short date" format as specified via the Windows Control Panel "Region and Language" tab.
- 3515692 - Fixed crash with Generate Password switching to default policy with > 1 named policy.
- 3514819 - Add Group now works again.
- 3510590 - Password History is now correctly repaired if found in error during the automatic Validate on database open.
- 3508891 - Editing an entry's Notes using an external editor no longer adds blank lines and fully supports non-Latin characters.
- 3498625 - Test selected password policy now reflects any edits done to the policy.
- 3495473 - Notes Word Wrap during edit now works again.