Old Version of PasswordSafe 3.30
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- 1066 - Default changed: 'Browse to URL' does not copy password to clipboard by default. Although convenient, this is a security issue if the user isn't expecting it. Also show correct screen in Security…
Password Safe is a free open-source program for storing passwords in the Windows operating system. After filling in the master password the user has access to all account data entered and saved previously. The data can be organized by categories, can be sorted and searched. The key combination Ctrl+C copies the password of a selected account into the clipboard, Ctrl+U copies user ID. The program can be set to minimize automatically after a period of idle time and clears the clipboard. It is possible to compare and synchronize two different password databases.
- KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and the Twofish algorithms to encrypt its password databases.
- your passwords are encrypted while KeePass is running, so even if Windows caches the KeePass process to disk, this wouldn't reveal your passwords anyway.
- One master password decrypts the complete database.
- KeePass runs, without downloading any additional libraries, on Windows 95, 98, 98SE, ME, NT, 2000, XP (Home & Pro, 32-bit & 64-bit), 2003 and Vista.
- The password list can be exported to various formats like TXT, HTML, XML and CSV.
- KeePass supports time fields: creation time, last modification time, last access time and expiration time.
Updates : PasswordSafe Updates
Did You Know?
Using Password Safe you can organize your passwords using your own customizable references