Old Version of phpBB 2.0.21
Legacy OS support
- A webserver or web hosting account running on any major Operating System
- A SQL database system, one of:
- MySQL (3.22 or higher)
- PostgreSQL 7.0.3 or higher (preferably 7.1.x or 7.2.x)
- MS SQL Server (7 or 2000) directly or via ODBC
- MS Access (2000 or XP) via ODBC
- PHP (3.0.9 and above or preferably a recent 4.x) with support for the database you intend to use above
- [Fix] Check for user's existence prior to showing email form
- [Fix] New members of moderator groups should always become moderators (Bug #382)
- [Fix] Proper message when replying to non-existant topics (Bug #459)
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpBB is a high powered, fully scalable, and highly customizable Open Source bulletin board package. phpBB has a user-friendly interface, simple and straightforward administration panel, and helpful FAQ. Based on the powerful PHP server language and your choice of MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL or Access/ODBC database servers, phpBB is the ideal free community solution for all web sites.
- Supports popular database servers
- Unlimited forums and posts
- Multiple language interface
- Private or public forums
- Powerful search utility
- Private messaging system
- Complete customisation with templates
Updates : phpBB Updates
Did You Know?
phpBB is one of the leading forum board solutions. it has always comprised of a key feature set, including powerful permission systems, private messaging, search functions, a customizable template and language system, as well as support for multiple databases. In the 5 years that have followed its initial release, phpBB2 has gained a huge following worldwide and has played an important role in defining the success of Open Source software.