Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.1.1
Legacy OS support
- Linux, Macintosh, Windows Operating Systems
- A Web server
- Patch #2242765 [core] Navi panel server links wrong,
- Thanks to Martin Stricker - martinstricker
- Bug #2186823 [core] bad session.save_path not detected
- Bug #2202709 [core] Re-login causes PMA to forget current table…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
Starting from v3, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions,you will have use the older branch of 2.x releases.