Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.1.2
Legacy OS support
- Linux, Macintosh, Windows Operating Systems
- A Web server
- Bug #1253252 [display] Can't NULL a column with relation defined
- Bug #2009500 [SQL] Small improvements in generated SQL (partial fix)
- Bug #1963184 [export] YAML export improvement,
- Thanks to Bryce Thornton - brycethornton …
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
Starting from v3, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions,you will have use the older branch of 2.x releases.