Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.1.2
Legacy OS support
- Linux, Macintosh, Windows Operating Systems
- A Web server
- Bug #1253252 [display] Can't NULL a column with relation defined
- Bug #2009500 [SQL] Small improvements in generated SQL (partial fix)
- Bug #1963184 [export] YAML export improvement,
- Thanks to Bryce Thornton - brycethornton …
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin won several awards. Among others, it was chosen as the best PHP application in various awards and every year wins the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards as "Best Tool or Utility for SysAdmins".