Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.2.5
Legacy OS support
- Linux, Macintosh, Windows Operating Systems
- A Web server
- Patch #2903400 [bookmarks] Status of bookmark table,Â thanks to Virsacer - virsacer
- Bug [history] queryhistorydb is not respected
- Bug #2905629 [auth] Blowfish secret is not hashed
- Bug #2910000 [gui] showserverinfo…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
Starting from v3, phpMyAdmin joined the GoPHP5 initiative and dropped compatibility code for older PHP and MySQL versions; version 3 and later requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5. To use with older PHP or MySQL versions,you will have use the older branch of 2.x releases.