Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.3.4
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- You need PHP 5.2.0 or newer, with session support (see FAQ 1.31) and the Standard PHP Library (SPL) extension.
- To support uploading of ZIP files, you need the PHP zip extension.
- For proper support of multibyte strings (eg. UTF-8, which is currently default), you should install mbstring and ctype extensions.
- You need GD2 support in PHP to display inline thumbnails of JPEGs ("image/jpeg: inline") with their original aspect ratio
- When using the "cookie" authentication method, the mcrypt extension is strongly suggested for most users and is required for 64–bit machines. Not using mcrypt will cause phpMyAdmin to load pages significantly slower.
- To support upload progress bars, see FAQ 2.9.
- MySQL 5.0 or newer
- Web browser with cookies enabled.
- Bug #2996161 [import] properly escape import value
- Bug #2998889 [import] import button does not work in catalan
- [browse] fix handling of sort order if only column is specified.
- + [lang] greek update, thanks to panagiotis…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin won several awards. Among others, it was chosen as the best PHP application in various awards and every year wins the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards as "Best Tool or Utility for SysAdmins".