Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.3.5
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- You need PHP 5.2.0 or newer, with session support (see FAQ 1.31) and the Standard PHP Library (SPL) extension.
- To support uploading of ZIP files, you need the PHP zip extension.
- For proper support of multibyte strings (eg. UTF-8, which is currently default), you should install mbstring and ctype extensions.
- You need GD2 support in PHP to display inline thumbnails of JPEGs ("image/jpeg: inline") with their original aspect ratio
- When using the "cookie" authentication method, the mcrypt extension is strongly suggested for most users and is required for 64–bit machines. Not using mcrypt will cause phpMyAdmin to load pages significantly slower.
- To support upload progress bars, see FAQ 2.9.
- MySQL 5.0 or newer
- Web browser with cookies enabled.
- Patch #2932113 [information_schema] Slow export when having lots of databases, thanks to StÃ©phane Pontier - shadow_walker
- Bug #3022705 [import] Import button does not work in Catalan when there is no progress bar possible
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin is a more than ten years old utility with stable and flexible code base, to find out more about the project and its history see the project home page.