Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.4.7
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5
- Bug #3418610 [interface] Links in navigation when $cfg['mainpageiconic'] = false
- Bug #3418849 [interface] Inline edit shows dropdowns even after closing
- Bug [view] View renaming did not work
- Bug [navi] Wrong icon for…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin won several awards. Among others, it was chosen as the best PHP application in various awards and every year wins the SourceForge.net Community Choice Awards as "Best Tool or Utility for SysAdmins".