Old Version of phpMyAdmin 3.4.7
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Requires at least PHP 5.2 and MySQL 5
- Bug #3418610 [interface] Links in navigation when $cfg['mainpageiconic'] = false
- Bug #3418849 [interface] Inline edit shows dropdowns even after closing
- Bug [view] View renaming did not work
- Bug [navi] Wrong icon for…
Screenshots are not available for this software
phpMyAdmin is a tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the Web. Currently it can create and drop databases, create/drop/alter tables, delete/edit/add fields, execute any SQL statement, manage keys on fields, manage privileges,export data into various formats and is available in 50 languages.
Updates : phpMyAdmin Updates
Did You Know?
phpMyAdmin is a web administrator's tool of sorts, it is a PHP script meant for giving users the ability to interact with their MySQL databases. A "raw" view of the data, tables and fields stored in the MySQL database is accessible through this great tool.