Version History of Pidgin 2.3.1
NOTE: Due to the way this release was made, it is possible that bugs marked as fixed in 2.3.1 will not be fixed until the next release.libpurple
- Fixed a number of MSN bugs introduced in 2.3.0, resolving problems connecting to MSN and random local display name changes
- Going idle on MySpaceIM will no longer clear your status and message.
- Idle MySpaceIM buddies should now appear online at login.
- Fixed crashes in XMPP when discovering a client's capabilities
- Don't set the current tune title if it's NULL (XMPP/Google Talk)
- Don't allow buddies to be manually added to Bonjour
- Don't advertise IPv6 on Bonjour because we don't support it
- Compile fixes for FreeBSD and Solaris
- Update QQ client version so some accounts can connect again
- Do not allow ISON requests to stack in IRC, preventing flooding IRC servers when temporary network outages are restored
- Plug several leaks in the perl plugin loader
- Prevent autoaccept plugin overwriting existing files