Old Version of PowerArchiver 9.50
Legacy OS support
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- ISO reading/extracting support for formats: ISO, BIN, IMG and NRG
- Support for creating PAE SFX archives
- Updated PAE format with hiding filenames option
- Improved 7-ZIP support:
PowerArchiver is a commercial file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows users, developed by ConexWare Inc. It uses eg. 7-Zip format, and can also handle a number of other archive formats. It is a commercial product with a free evaluation version.
PowerArchiver is translated into 15 languages including Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Compression profiles
- 7-Zip Compression
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Various useful tools such as Convert, Extract, Repair, Batch zip, Multi-Extract
- Superior support to all common formats such as ZIP, RAR, ISO, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, etc.
Updates : PowerArchiver Updates
Did You Know?
First public release of PowerArchiver was made in 03 1999. It was advertised first as a totally free archiving utility coded in Delphi. It became a shareware in June 2001 starting with version 7. Prior to being PowerArchiver, the software was known as EasyZip. A command line version and a Microsoft Outlook plugin is also provided. PowerArchiver's user interface has been translated into 15 languages.