Old Version of PowerArchiver 11.63
Legacy OS support
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- 7zip engine updated and added support for extracting LZMA2 archives.
- Updated Direct Skin engine.
- Added checkbox for multicore compression.
- Better support for Windows 7 libraries.
- Improved options/configuration…
PowerArchiver is a commercial file archiver designed for Microsoft Windows users, developed by ConexWare Inc. It uses eg. 7-Zip format, and can also handle a number of other archive formats. It is a commercial product with a free evaluation version.
PowerArchiver is translated into 15 languages including Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Slovak, Ukrainian and Russian.
- Compression profiles
- 7-Zip Compression
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Various useful tools such as Convert, Extract, Repair, Batch zip, Multi-Extract
- Superior support to all common formats such as ZIP, RAR, ISO, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, etc.
Updates : PowerArchiver Updates
Did You Know?
The latest release 2010 of PowerArchiver supports Windows 7 completely and provides you an option to use the Ribbon GUI, as featured in Microsoft Office 2007 and Windows 7. You can revert back to the old-style toolbar if you want.