Old Version of PowerISO 4.8
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- +) Support Blu-Ray disc burning.
- +) Can create bootable USB drive.
- +) The setup file supports multiple languages.
- +) Support UTF-8 cue files.
- *) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN.
- Open and extract ISO File.
- Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing ISO file directly.
- Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
- Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste...
Updates : PowerISO Updates
Did You Know?
Our one major caveat is that the trial version doesn't let you create images larger than 300MB (most CDs hold 700MB), making it much harder to fully test the product. On the other hand, the trial period is unlimited, so some users may actually prefer this arrangement. Trial restrictions aside, we think PowerISO makes a good pick for intermediate to advanced users.