Old Version of PowerISO 4.9
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or above.
- 64MB memory.
- At least 10MB hard disk space.
- +) Support Windows 7 taskbar progress bar.
- +) Support ISZ file.
- +) Improve UDF file support.
- *) Some minor bug fixes and enhancements.
PowerISO is a powerful CD/DVD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount these files with internal virtual drive. It can process almost all CD-ROM image files including ISO and BIN.
- Open and extract ISO File.
- Create ISO file from hard disk files or CD/DVD-ROM.
- Edit an existing ISO file directly.
- Make bootable ISO file, get boot information from bootable ISO file.
- Make floppy disk image file.
- Optimize files to save disk space while saving ISO file.
- Mount ISO file with internal virtual drive. You don't need install any other virtual drive software.
- Can be used easily. PowerISO supports shell integration, context menu, drag and drop, clipboard copy paste...
Updates : PowerISO Updates
Did You Know?
This muscular disc-imaging utility is not kidding around (though we thought the demo might be). PowerISO lets you mount virtual drives, create bootable discs, and generate CD and floppy images. It supports a huge number of image formats, including standard ISO and IMG files as well as files created by almost all popular disc-burning programs such as Nero, CloneCD, and Alcohol120%.