Old Version of PrimoPDF for Windows 7
Legacy OS support
PrimoPDF is a freeware program that creates a PDF file from Microsoft Windows documents. It works as a virtual printer. It is an ad-free software that is used by millions of Windows users world-wide. PrimoPDF is developed by the same company that develops the commercial Nitro PDF software.
- Consistent PDF creation.
- Create PDF files from 300+ file types
- Use PrimoPDF's creation profiles to produce the same kind of PDF file every time. Profiles include Screen, eBook, Print, Prepress, and Custom.
- Append PDF files. Combine each newly created PDF file into the one PDF.
- Fast, intelligent one-button creation from Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Secure PDF. Protect and encrypt your information with strong password-based PDF security.
- PDF metadata. Set the document properties information fields, -- including author, title, subject, and keywords - to index your PDF files and make them easier to search.
- PDF versions. Create different version PDF files: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, and 1.5
Updates : PrimoPDF Updates
Did You Know?
CutePDF Writer is much simpler way to print any file to a PDF document.