Old Version of PuTTY 0.62
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Change log not available
PuTTY is a free software SSH, Telnet, rlogin, and raw TCP client. It was originally available only for Windows, but is now also available on various Unix platforms, with work-in-progress ports to Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X. Other people have contributed unofficial ports to other platforms, such as Symbian powered mobile phones. It is beta software written and maintained primarily by Simon Tatham, and is open source, licensed under the MIT License.
- The storing of hosts and preferences for later use.
- Control over the SSH encryption key and protocol version.
- Command-line SCP and SFTP clients, called pscp and psftp respectively.
- Control over port forwarding with SSH, including built-in handling of X11 forwarding.
- Full xterm, VT102, and ECMA-48 terminal emulation.
- IPv6 support.
- Support 3DES, AES, Arcfour, Blowfish, DES.
- Public-key authentication support.
Updates : PuTTY Updates
Did You Know?
PuTTY was coded for MS Windows platform first, but it has been ported to various other platforms. Official ports are available for some Unix-like platforms, with work-in-progress ports to Classic Mac OS and Mac OS X, and unofficial ports have been contributed to platforms such as Symbian and Windows Mobile.