Old Version of Quicktime Player 7.7.4
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- A PC with at least a 1GHz Intel or AMD processor
- At least 512MB of RAM
- QuickTime 7.7.4 improves security and is recommended for all QuickTime 7 users on Windows.
- Installing QuickTime 7 or later will disable the QuickTime Pro functionality in prior versions of QuickTime, such as QuickTime 6. If you are…
QuickTime is a multimedia technology developed by Apple Computer, capable of handling various formats of digital video, sound, text, animation, music, and immersive virtual reality panoramic images. It is currently at version 7.1.5 on the Mac and Windows platform.
QuickTime Player Pro Features
- Full-screen playback.
- New movie recordings from a FireWire DV or iSight camera.
- Editing clips through the Cut, Copy and Paste functions, merging separate audio and video tracks, freely placing the video tracks on a virtual canvas with the options of cropping and rotation
- Saving and exporting (encoding) to any of the codecs supported by QuickTime. QuickTime 7 includes presets for exporting video to a video-capable iPod.
- Some other free player applications that rely on the QuickTime framework provide features not available in the basic QuickTime Player. For example:
- iTunes can export audio in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AAC, and Apple Lossless.
- RealPlayer and Media Player Classic support all of the playback features included in QuickTime, including full-screen playback.
- In Mac OS X, a simple AppleScript can be used to play a movie in full-screen mode
Updates : Quicktime Player Updates
Did You Know?
Play and create Movies and Music with QuickTime Player 7.6.6 this version has the new H.264 Codec that gives high resolution to the images and sound.