Old Version of Real Player 10.5
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
RealPlayer Minimum System Requirements
- 350MHz Intel Pentium II processor or equivalent
- 64MB of RAM(128MB on Windows XP or later)
- 52MB available disk space
- 28.8Kbps modem (audio only)
- 16bit sound card and speakers
- 65,000color video display card set to display at 800x600 (video)
- Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2 or later, or Windows XP
- IE 5.0 or later
RealPlayer Recommended System Requirements
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or greater (supports simultaneous record/playback features)
- 128MB of RAM
- Highspeed Internet connection (audio/video)
- Full Duplex sound card and speakers
- 65,000color video display card set to display at 800x600 or higher (video)
- CD writer (for CD burning features)
- 700+ MB available disk space for writing Media and MP3 CDs (not required for audio CDs)
- DVD player and DVD playback software (for DVD playback)
- Analog recording requires an inline audio cable or microphone.
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or later
- QuickTime 6.4 or later If using ScreenReader software: JAWS (v4.02 or greater recommended) or WindowEyes (v4.21 or greater)
- LivePause & Perfect Play
Control your streams. Pause, rewind and fast-forward through live audio or video clips while they play. Create your own sports instant replay!
- Universal Player
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
RealPlayer for personal use includes audio CD burning capabilities, DVR-style playback buffering, multimedia search, Internet radio, a jukebox-style file library, an embedded web browser (using Microsoft Internet Explorer), and the ability to transfer media to a number of portable devices, including Apple's iPod, MP3 players, and Windows Media devices.