Old Version of Real Player 11
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
RealPlayer Minimum System Requirements
- 350MHz Intel Pentium II processor or equivalent
- 64MB of RAM(128MB on Windows XP or later)
- 52MB available disk space
- 28.8Kbps modem (audio only)
- 16bit sound card and speakers
- 65,000color video display card set to display at 800x600 (video)
- Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000 with Service Pack 2 or later, or Windows XP
- IE 5.0 or later
RealPlayer Recommended System Requirements
- 500 MHz Intel Pentium III processor or greater (supports simultaneous record/playback features)
- 128MB of RAM
- Highspeed Internet connection (audio/video)
- Full Duplex sound card and speakers
- 65,000color video display card set to display at 800x600 or higher (video)
- CD writer (for CD burning features)
- 700+ MB available disk space for writing Media and MP3 CDs (not required for audio CDs)
- DVD player and DVD playback software (for DVD playback)
- Analog recording requires an inline audio cable or microphone.
- Windows XP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Windows Media Player 9.0 or later
- QuickTime 6.4 or later If using ScreenReader software: JAWS (v4.02 or greater recommended) or WindowEyes (v4.21 or greater)
- Change log not available
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
Version 11 of RealPlayer for Windows and OS X allow users to download Flash Video files from sites such as YouTube. MP4 files can be downloaded but require either the premium version or the free versions of other players such as Winamp or VLC media player to play them.