Old Version of Real Player SP 1.1
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 7
- Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- Windows Vista Service Pack 1 or later
- Internet Explorer
- 1.4 GHz processor or faster
- 512 MB of RAM Windows XP with Service Pack 2
- 1 GB of RAM with Vista Service Pack 1
- 300 MB available disk space
- 16-bit sound card and speakers
- 1024x600, 65k color or higher display
- Adobe Flash Player 9 or later
- Video Downloading is compatible with Internet Explorer 6.05 or later, Firefox 2.0 or later, and Google Chrome 1.0 or later.
- This release introduces a really cool new feature that you’ve been asking for: video trimming! I
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
RealPlayer offers a streamlined interface that allows you to keep your media library close at hand. Keep all your digital-media clips organized in one place; save CD tracks with one click; pause and rewind live streams; transfer music to CDs and portable devices effortlessly; and enjoy clear, smooth video playback and multichannel, surround-sound support.