Old Version of Real Player 220.127.116.11
Legacy OS support
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Burn HD (high-definition) video to AVCHD discs that can be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Enhanced transfer and conversion—RealPlayer customizes the process for your computer, making transfer speeds up to 100% faster than the…
Real Player is a media player, created by Real Networks, that plays a number of multimedia formats including multiple generations of RealAudio and RealVideo codecs as well as MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, etc.
The first version of RealPlayer was introduced in April 1995 as RealAudio Player, one of the first media players capable of streaming media over the Internet. Version 6 of RealPlayer was called RealPlayer G2; version 9 was called RealOne Player. Free "Basic" versions have been provided as well as paid "Plus" versions with additional features. On Windows, version 9 subsumed the features of the separate program RealJukebox.
The current version for Windows is RealPlayer 10.5. Separate versions with far fewer features are available for Mac OS X, Linux, Unix, Palm OS, and Symbian OS.
Real Player Features
- Many skins available
- Built-In Media Browser
- Save space on the desktop by using Toolbar Mode
- Works with iPod, Nomad Zen, Palm, Sony Memory Sticks
- Supports major audio formats.
Updates : Real Player Updates
Did You Know?
RealPlayer is a closed source cross-platform media player by RealNetworks that plays a number of multimedia formats including MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Windows Media, and multiple versions of proprietary RealAudio and RealVideo formats.