Old Version of Revo Uninstaller for Windows Vista x64
Legacy OS support
Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
Revo Uninstaller is a much faster and more powerful alternative to "Windows Add or Remove Programs" applet!
Revo Uninstaller Features
- "Hunter mode" - Revo Uninstaller offers you some simple, easy to use, but effective and powerful methods for uninstalling software. You can use it to manage your installed and/or running software programs.
- Stop programs that start automatically on Windows startup; speed up loading of Windows!
- Handy and useful tools bundled with every version of Windows; easily find useful system tools and options!
- Find and remove unnecessary files from your computer; free up disk space and delete files you do not need!
- Erase web browser history, visited pages history and temporary internet files of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Netscape and Opera web browsers; free up a lot of disk space by deleting temporary internet files like temporary saved videos, temporary flash files, temporary pictures etc!
- Remove the history of most recently used files in MS Office; remove your tracks by deleting the list of last opened MS Office documents!
- Remove the history of recently opened files, delete temporary files, remove usage tracks and other history items that are saved by Windows; remove your tracks saved by Windows for a lot of operations!
- Erase files and folders forever; be sure that nobody could recover your files and folders after deleting!
- Make sure already deleted files, folders and other data are unrecoverable; securely erase your data!
Updates : Revo Uninstaller Updates
Did You Know?
Where the built-in and sluggish Windows Add or Remove Programs option fails, freeware Revo picks up the slack. It builds out a useful feature set on top of a fairly light, 1.5MB installation. Launching Revo fires up the Uninstaller screen, which shows icons and titles of all programs installed on your machine.