Old Version of RoboForm 6.9.92
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Add anti-phishing protection: warn user when filling from passcard whose URL does not match web page.
- Fix not showing all matching passcards in SaveForms dialog for multi-frame multi-domain sites.
- If user has unprotected…
Roboform is the top-rated Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. Roboform is a proprietary software password management program developed by Siber Systems. It is available for many web browsers, but mainly supports Internet Explorer (and other browsers based on it), Mozilla Firefox, and Netscape, as well as support for Palm and PocketPC.
- Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
- Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
- Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
- Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
- Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
- Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
- Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
- Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
- Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
- Portable: Pass2Go RF runs from USB key, no install needed.
- PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
- Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL, MSN, Firefox.
Updates : RoboForm Updates
Did You Know?
Roboform uses encryption algorithms such as Blowfish and AES to protect your data and includes a password generator.