Version History of SeaMonkey 2.18 (Beta 4)
- Basic Private Browsing support has been added (experimental for now).
- Added support for safe browsing which blocks potentially malicious websites reported as attack sites (malware) or web forgeries (phishing).
- Information like preview text, subject and sender can be shown in new mail notifications now.
- See the changes page for minor changes.
Mozilla platform changes
- CSS -moz-user-select:none selection has been changed to improve compatibility with -webkit-user-select:none (bug 816298).
- Applied graphics-related performance improvements (bug 809821).
- Removed E4X support from SpiderMonkey.
- Added support for the <main> element.
- Implemented scoped stylesheets.
- Fixed some function keys not working when pressed (bug 833719).
- Fixed several stability issues.