Version History of SeaMonkey 2.2
SeaMonkey 2.2 contains the following major changes relative to SeaMonkey 2.1:
- Windows: Bundled extensions/add-ons are no longer optional in SeaMonkey's installer.
- Archive options can now be changed from the Copies & Folders Account Settings pane.
Mozilla platform changes
- CSS Animations are now supported.
- Improved standards support for HTML5, XHR, MathML, SMIL, and canvas.
- Improved spell checking for some locales.
- WebGL content can no longer load cross-domain textures.
- Background tabs have setTimeout and setInterval clamped to 1000ms to improve performance.