Version History of SeaMonkey 2.9 (Beta 2)
- The File and Move Bookmarks dialogs are resizable now.
- HTML5 videos that do not start automatically show a large play button now.
- Add-ons Sync can now be configured without the Add-ons Sync Prefs add-on.
- Pasting a URL from the clipboard into the Download Manager window will download it.
- Plugins can be disabled for the whole suite now in addition to Mail & Newsgroups only.
Mozilla platform changes
- View Source now has line numbers.
- Line breaks are now supported in the title attribute.
- Find in Page search results are scrolled into view now.
- The column-fill CSS property has been implemented.
- Support for the text-align-last CSS property has been added.
- Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented.
- Fixed several stability issues.