Old Version of Shockwave Player 22.214.171.1246 (Non-IE)
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Intel® Pentium® 4 processor
- Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista® or Windows 7.0
- 512MB of RAM
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0 or 8.0; Firefox 2.0 or 3.0
- Please uninstall your current Windows Shockwave player before installing this beta
- Quit all open browsers open the Add/Remove Programs control panel Select the Shockwave line in the list Click the "Change/Remove" button…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Adobe Shockwave (formerly Macromedia Shockwave) was Macromedia's first and most successful multimedia player prior to the introduction of Adobe Flash, called Macromedia Flash at that time. In an attempt to raise its brand profile all Macromedia players prepended Shockwave to their names in the late 1990s. Although this campaign was very successful and helped establish Shockwave Flash as a dominant multimedia plugin, Shockwave and Flash became more difficult to maintain as two separate products. In 2005, Macromedia marketed three distinct browser player plugins under the brand names Macromedia Authorware, Macromedia Shockwave and Macromedia Flash.
Updates : Shockwave Player Updates
Did You Know?
Install the Adobe Shockwave Player and you'll have access to some of the best content the web has to offer including dazzling 3D games and entertainment, interactive product demonstrations, and online learning applications. The Shockwave Player displays web content that has been created by Adobe Director, including content made with previous versions and Director MX 2004.