Version History of Skype 220.127.116.11
Following issues were fixed in Skype version 18.104.22.168
- Text moved on screen when something was added to conversation while user was scrolling it.
- Users were unable to copy and paste text from instant messaging (IM) text field into another application
Audio / Video
- Some webcams were not detected by Skype
- Video froze with some webcams
- A long delay occurred when a user opted to start video during a call
- Skype occasionally froze when selecting video options.
- Skype crashed when focusing, with alt+tab, communicator message in compact view
- Some controls were inaccessible via keyboard navigation
- An incorrect informative message appeared when selecting the option “Make a test call” from the Welcome Screen
- An incorrect informative message was displayed when creating a Skype account starting with a numeric symbol
- Users were not able to enter a password which contained the same characters used in their Skype name
- The Link “Learn more about SMS” was pointing to an incorrect help page.
- Users were advised incorrectly of the Password length.
- Skype froze when selecting the option Ctrl+Alt+Delete followed by Task Manager.
- When editing a phone number on an existing landline or mobile contact, the entry was deleted and replaced with the new number
- Skype crashed on startup on CPU's which did not support SSE technology
- URL Links are no longer clickable within authorization requests
- The Firefox Add-On would slow down page rendering even when highlighting was switched off
- The games Mafia Wars http://www.myspace.com/zyngamafiawars was not available when Skype plug-in was installed
- Account Names which contained two characters or less were not recognised.
- All localization files associated with the abovementioned fixes have been updated