Old Version of Slim Browser for Windows Vista
Legacy OS support
(6 years ago)
Screenshots are not available for this software
Slim Browser is a tabbed multiple-site browser. It incorporates a large collection of powerful features like built-in popup killer, skinned window frame, form filler, site group, quick-search, auto login, hidden sites, built-in commands and scripting, online translation, script error suppression, blacklist / whitelist filtering, URL Alias. It brings you convenient and comfortable browsing.Slim Browser Features
- Multiple site browser based on tab-page interface
- Seamless integration with AI RoboForm FormFiller/Password Manager
- Built-in Popup Killer based on intelligent identification and pre-defined filtering
- Site windows killed by mistake are FULLY RECOVERABLE
- Ability to turn on/off Flash Animation
- Built-in web form spell checker.
- Universal URL Filter: Block ad banners, flash animations, iframes or any components within any web pages by URL patterns.
- Built-in RSS News Rendering Engine. Now you can read RSS news directly inside SlimBrowser without additional RSS Reader software.
- ActiveX Filter: block obtrusive dialogs prompting you to install unsafe ActiveX controls.
- Convenient access to major search engines by Quick-Search Bar
- Seamless integration of most Internet Explorer toolbars
- ScriptPad: Built-in VBScript/Jscript/HTML/Text editor. View screenshot.
- Hidden Sites : hide and show a site at users' request
- Skinned window frame.
- Free-zooming of any web page.
- AutoLogin: automatically connect and log into specified website with just one click.
- Seamless integration with online translation engine and dictionaries
- Ability to suppress script error message dialog
- Site Group: Open and save a collection of sites as a group
- Flexible control of startup actions
- URL Alias: Type short alias instead long URL.
Updates : Slim Browser Updates
Did You Know?
In the latest version of SlimBrowser there is an added capability to translate selected text from any language into any language inside a web page without leaving the page. Check the new menu items under "Language" Menu.