Old Version of TeamViewer 7.0.12799
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Enhanced chat behavior
- Chat history can be saved
- Connection speed improvements on low quality connections
- Fixed various display and text errors
- Compatibility improvements when connecting to a Mac
With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls. It is possible to access a machine running TeamViewer with a web browser. While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.
- TeamViewer is the one-stop solution for everything you need: TeamViewer includes all modules in one simple and very affordable package.
- TeamViewer can also be used to control unattended computers and servers. System service installations even allow remote reboot and reconnect.
- TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders to and from a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
- TeamViewer is a very secure solution. All versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and AES (256 Bit) session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- With TeamViewer partner list you can see who is available and connect with them in one mouse click.
- TeamViewer allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Share live demos, products, and presentations over the Internet within seconds.
- If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
- On the road and need to control a remote computer? Why don't you use TeamViewer Web Connector? The purely html and flash based solution can be used from nearly any browser and operating system.
- TeamViewer offers a free version for non-commercial use.
- Whether you have a LAN or dial-up connection, TeamViewer optimizes display quality and speed depending on your network connection.
- More information is available at http://www.teamviewer.com/en/products/benefits.aspx
Updates : TeamViewer Updates
Did You Know?
TeamViewer uses RSA private/public key exchange and AES (256-bit) session encoding.